I’ve decided to start this blog.
At the moment I feel like a balloon that’s about to pop. DON’T worry I’m not going to pop – not literally. I’ve just got sooooo many things I want to say and its all been bubbling up inside of me.
My mum used to (and still does) suggest to start writing a diary. But it just seems sooo pointless writing a diary knowing that nobody will be there to read what I’ve got to say. Then my mum suggested to talk to her . But that’s just AS pointless. She obviously doesn’t remember how it feels like to be a teenager.
There comes a stage in your life when you want more privacy, and you feel too shy to tell anyone what’s on your mind so you end up hiding it from others – ESPECIALLY your parents. That stage, I think is the stage that I am at right now.
So that’s why I am going to give this blog a go. I won’t have a schedule, I want to write what I want, when I want and how I want. Plus, I want to feel that someone out there can appreciate what I have to say without judging me. I want to be myself without having to worry that I will sound stupid, it will lose me friends etc.
So that is why I have decided to make this blog anonymous.
So I can reassure you that what you read on this blog is totally me and not me pretending to be a “better” me.
Being an unconfident- yes that’s officially a word on this blog – and I hope you can work out what I mean– girl, there’s a lot of things to get anxious/worried/stressed about.
Main Reasons to get Worried/Stressed/Anxious about:
- Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE expects you to look and be perfect.
- On top of that, everyone expects you to know all the latest gossips, celebrities etc.
- You have to work hard to not get into the ‘uncool’ rank of people.
- That means number 3 makes number 1 harder.
- Suddenly you need to care about what you eat (hence number 1)
- You’re supposed to be confident in front of boys and generally people – that also relates to number 1.
- Number 6 effects number 3 a LOT.
- You need take selfies and then post them online for everyone to see, and then you need to know what ‘hashtags’ mean and all the latest pharses.
- Making number 2 soooooo much harder.
- You finally get to be more ‘grown up’ so you get to buy what you want (sometimes it’s food – in my case anyway) and that makes number 5 practically impossible.
You basically end up feeling so insecure that it leads to many tears and to that hate of who you are. But I hope that on this blog I will not have to worry about any single one of those stupid rules.
What are your top 5 insecurities? How do you cope with them? DO you cope with them? Feel free to write in the comments below.
I hope to see you all very soon with a new blog post! (well you know what I mean, I’m not literally going to see you…)
Lots of Love,
Rosypop – going back to the ‘real’ world xxx