I know what you’re thinking. Isn’t it a bit *cough* late for Christmas? Well…that’s just me: a crazy Xmas fan! But as I said in my first ever post, I feel like a balloon that’s about to pop, or a bath bomb fizzing away. Only it’s my thoughts fizzing up inside of me 🙂
SO I KNOW IT’S TOO LATE FOR ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS but personally I think it’s never (NEVER) too late to watch a Christmas film. Or listen to Christmas films. Or wrap presents in Christmas wrapping paper in June. Yes I have actually done that…:)
If it’s not clear yet, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I don’t just love it, I am OBSESSED with it!
So here is my list of my fave 5 Christmas films:
- The Grinch – all I can say is I LOVE it! It’s a really nice, kind family film…LOVE IT. I repeat: LOVE IT.
- Home Alone 2 – WARNING: watch Home Alone before this one. I prefer the second film to the first one. It’s a really funny, family film. However, I have to say I really hate the part where the burglars get…well…hurt (hurt is a really underestimated adjective for what really happens)
- Elf – really funny! ‘Buddy (Will Ferrell) was accidentally transported to the North Pole as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa’s elves. Unable to shake the feeling that he doesn’t fit in, the adult Buddy travels to New York, in full elf uniform, in search of his real father.’Typical American humour 🙂
- Arthur Christmas – I really enjoy watching these type of animated films. It really brings out the child in me! If I watched this film before I stopped believing in you-know-who. Woah that’s Harry Potter much isn’t it? Basically if I did watch it I would have totally believed that it isn’t impossible for Santa to deliver all the presents in one day!
- The Christmas classic – ‘Santa Clause’ – all I can say that if you haven’t still watched this film, snuggle up in a blanket with a cup of tea and watch it. NOW! :))
Hope you enjoyed this little review and it brightened up the spirit!
Lots of love,