So I am a little bit (okay a lot) behind with awards that I have been nominated for! So I have decided that I will try and do this one today! Just because I’ve really missed my blog and everything about the online world in general as I’ve been too caught up in my hectic school life shall we say….
This award was created a while ago by Claudia’s Thoughts and I really love this idea, because I think it’s really hard for people to list what they love about themselves as it feels a bit wrong I guess. However, in reality it’s actually okay to brag a little and be proud of what you have, so this will definitely help some people. The ever so incredible Luna nominated me to do this award and I absolutely love her blog so be sure to go and check it out!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your nominees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or people have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
7 things I love about myself:
- I like the color of my hair. It’s a chestnut–ty sort of color 🙂
- I’ve never broken or fractured anything in my life and I like that?…
- I can do the splits and I’m quite proud of that, because it took me sooo long to be able to do them!
- I’m good at art, I really enjoy it.
- I can adapt to things quite easily, as in if I have to move to a completely unfamiliar country, I will adapt to the new ‘situation’ quite easily.
- I find learning languages quite easy because I already speak two languages and I think that helps me learn new ones.
- My long term memory is very good! I can remember going to the beach when I was five years old…but I can’t remember what I had for breakfast yesterday…:)
That. Was. So. Hard. I can’t believe I finally did it! I can’t express to you how hard it is to tell someone you’re ‘good’ at something or that you like something about yourself! But I’m really glad I did it!
So thank you for reading this post (I hope you enjoyed this) and I can’t wait to see some of you do this award!
Lots of love,
P.S: Some of you might have done it already so sorry I you have! xx