Hello my lovely readers,
I’ve been nominated by the incredibly incredible Ninja Girl to do this award and I really love her blog so be sure to go and check it out if you haven’t already! Seriously the design of it is amazing and I love her style of writing! Oh and she is sooo nice as well!
The Blogger Recognition Award was founded by Eve Estells. This award was created with great intentions, to make a connection between bloggers. I am very excited to do this so here goes:
Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Provide a link to the award creator.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
- Write a brief story of how you started your blog.
- A piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Comment on the blogs you have named here to let them know you have nominated them.
How did I start my blog?
You know that feeling when you want to talk about things but you can’ think of the right person to tell them to? I felt like that and I started my blog because I had a lot I wanted to talk about and so I tried keeping a diary. BUT it felt so pointless knowing that nobody’s reading what I’ve written. One day I stumbled upon WordPress and I thought why not give it a go? I seriously don’t regret this decision and I am so glad that I decided to start a blog!
Advice to new bloggers:
- Only post when you feel like it and don’t post just because you feel like you have to.
- Write about the things that you enjoy writing about! That’s the whole point of a blog, if you don’t enjoy it then what’s the point in even having one?!
- Comment and talk to people, get involved, make online friends!
By the way I looove these blogs and be sure to check them out because they are all UH–mazing!
and I can’t think of anyone else…so if you want to do this award just go for it! A lot of the people I’ve nominated have probably done it already but oh well!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading until the very end!
Lots of love,