Hello my lovely readers,
So I have been nominated by the ever so lovely Ruby’s Cadence to do the Liebster Tag! Thank you so much! Her blog is incredible so if you don’t follow her already, do go and check it out! She’s so so so nice and kind and…my vocabulary isn’t great, sorry! 🙂 Anyway before I start rambling, here goes:
- Tag the person who nominated you and thank them.
- Answer the 11 questions you are given.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them.
- Give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
- What is your favourite fruit?
I looooove fruit! I have to say, I love peaches and mango!
2. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog, because I had a lot I wanted to talk about and I just needed a place where I could express my feelings without being judged (that’s why this blog is anonymous!)
3. Who is your main inspiration in life?
Hmm…I guess everyone. Every single person that I know has taught me some sort of a lesson, I guess. A lot of people I follow on WordPress are actually really inspiring. Also my friends, without them I wouldn’t be as happy as I am today. But if we’re talking about ‘main’ inspirations, I guess I’m going to have to say my mum. She went through so much and she’s always there for me. She’s done too much for me even though I don’t deserve it. I’ve been a terrible daughter sometimes but she never gave up on me. I know it sounds strange, because you’re probably like, ‘Of course mums won’t give up on you’ but when I think about how some girls grow up without a mum or some parents abandon their children it makes me really grateful to know that my mum isn’t like that. So yeah, my mum is definitely my main inspiration.
4. Something materialistic you couldn’t live without?
I don’t think I have anything…that I can’t ‘live’ without…
5. Last place you were? (e.g. Shops, school, park…)
Hmmm…does home count? Last night I went for a walk in the woods….apart from that I’m always at home.
6. What model of mobile phone do you have?
I hate my phone, I might be getting an Iphone 5s next year though! At the moment I have Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini…I know it’s got the longest name EVER!
7. Can you speak any other languages apart from English?
Yes I can speak Russian, a little bit of French and Spanish and that’s it! Although I really want to be fluent in French.
8. Are you good at art?
Well…I don’t know. I enjoy art. Comment down below if you want me to post some of my sketches/drawings!
9. What colour are your eyes?
My eyes are mainly a light brown colour and they are just a little bit hazel.
10. What is your first memory?
First memory? As in ever? I can remember my family going to the beach when I was 3 and I was covered in blankets and coats because it was like winter! Well actually it was more like I was drowning in the sea of blankets whilst my mum was still trying to make me even warmer.
11. What date did you start your blog?
I actually started on the 31st January! So on New Year’s Day!
And done! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I’m sorry that I’ve only been posting awards and tags lately, I promise I’ll post a normal post soon!
(I know you’ve probably done it already so sorry!) If you want to do this tag and you haven’t been tagged, please comment down below to let me know and I will edit you in!
So here are my 11 questions for you guys:
- What is your main goal/dream in life?
- If you knew that tomorrow was your last day on Earth, what would be the last thing that you would do?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
- What’s your favouritest (if that’s a word) song at the moment?
- What’s you least favourite colour?
- What’s your least favourite veggie?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What country would you love to visit?
- What height are you?
- If you met Father Christmas/Santa what would you say to him? (I just couldn’t not have a Christmas one!)
So there you go! I couldn’t really think of any good questions so sorry about that! I hope you enjoyed this post and do comment down below and let me know if you’d like to see any of my drawings! *virtual hugs*
Lots of love,