Hello lovely readers,
So I thought I’d do a #ThrowbackThursday and show you my old post which I’ve edited a bit.
I hope you enjoyed my last post on Feminism – I have to say it was quite a ramble to read! So well done if you managed to read it all! ♥ Also, a tremendous thank you to all who helped me reach 90 followers!!! Aaaah! *many virtual hugs*
So, I think pretty much everyone has goals in their life. So I would love to know what yours are in the comments down below!
Goals, can be anything as getting a job you love, or achieving a certain amount of good grades! And here are mine:
- Seeing gender equality in my lifetime.
- Enjoying the job that I will later on choose – you know the phrase ‘ you will never have to work a day in your life as long as you do something you enjoy’?
- Fight my insecurities *ugh, why-were-insecurities-invented face*
- Try hard in school, tests etc.
- Appreciate the people around me – you never really know how much you need a person until you lose them do you?
So I know this was a short blog post but I hope you liked my blog post and remember all goals are achievable as long as you believe that you can do it. I know that is the classic thing that everyone says, but it is true. As long as you don’t stop believing and stop doubting yourself it will happen – TRUST ME!
Lots of Love,
Email me: email@example.com