Hello my lovely readers,
How are you all? Okay, I give up I never know how to start a post…:)
I LOVE everything that is smelly! Everything apart from the obvious…you know…disgusting stuff. Anyway, that love of smells resulted in quite a few candles, bath bombs and anything else that is SCENTED! So I thought why not do a post like this – seeing as I have smelt a lot in my life already. ♥
These are just fiiive of my FAVOURITEE scents: (d’you see what I did there? If not go listen to ‘My Favourite Things’ by Julie Andrews.)
- This is weird, but you know how when you walk into a shoe shop and you get that wift of polished leather? If not, go and smell a new shoe/shoebox! Anyway, I really like that smell as weird as it may sound.
- I also love the smell of freshly cut grass – although most people actually hate it! I know.. my smell preferences are
- I really like my mum’s signature scent! Which – by the way- if you are wondering is the: ‘Quelques Notes d’Amour’ perfume from Yves Rocher.
- I love the scent of peppermint, cinnamon, vanilla and pinecones. Basically all the spicy Christmassy scents! I couldn’t not mention something Christmassy could I? BY THE WAY THERE IS 302 DAYS, 4 HOURS AND AROUND 50 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
- And finalement (I got bored with the English ‘finally’ so now I’m using the French word!) I really like fruity scents like Fig & Plum although I can’t say I’m a fan of really sickly sweet scents…
Ooh and I do love the Yankee Candle Christmas tree scent 🙂
Thanks for reading this small post and let me know in the comments what your favourite smells are? Also, if you want to see me do a post about something then feel free to suggest let me know in the comments! *virtual hugs*
Lots of Love,