Thank you to yourenotaloneinthisworld for tagging me to do this tag! I really love the idea of this so I hope you enjoy this post! 🙂
- Post this image into your post!
- Tag whoever you want!
- Have fun!!!
- Uh oh, not again! What’s a movie that you think is too predictable?
I love this movie – I really do and I don’t want to give away the plot twist but I felt like I was expecting for something to go wrong and I wasn’t really surprised when I found out what happens. This doesn’t make it a bad movie but personally it was quite predictable. Although the plot twist is truly great and I love movies with plot twists 🙂
- I can’t believe I’m crying! What’s a movie that made you cry or loose it?
The Fault In Our Stars
I’m a very emotional person so when I watch a movie that’s sad it will make me cry for sure. This literally made me cry so much I couldn’t help it. I love the book, I love the movie I love everything. Les Mis also made me cry but that’s a musical so I don’t know if it counts.
- Ah, the simplest things make me laugh! What’s a movie that even the smallest of comments in it make you crack up?
I totally agree with yourenotaloneinthisworld on this one! In this movie Jim Carrey makes me laugh so much I just love this. I feel like I get a six pack every time I watch this from so much laughing.
- I don’t care if this movie is animated, I still love it! What’s an animated movie that you love?
Any Christmas or Disney movie that’s animated I LOVE. BUT I have to say Ratatouille.
This is a movie that I watched when I was quite small and it is one of my favouritest movies – I just really love this.
- I don’t care if this might not be possible in real life, I love this movie anyway! What’s a sci-fi movie that you love?
Harry Potter all the way! I love Harry Potter so much and it’s kinda sad that it’s not real…
- Ugh this movie is awful! What movie did you not like at all?
This movie is absolutely terrible so bad – ugh.
- What’s a romantic comedy that you really like?
I don’t really watch romantic comedies so I don’t really know…
- What’s a great horror movie?
- What’s a movie that was made from a book that you really like?
I really like these movies although the first two were a bit crappy – I really liked seeing the movies after I’ve read the books.
- Name a book that you wish they’d make into a movie
Girl Online for sure! I so want it to be made into a movie 🙂
- What’s a horror movie that you found more stupid than scary?
The Purge. I really liked this horror movie but I found that it wasn’t a very horror-ey horror movie if that makes sense. The only thing that was supposed to make it scary was the fact that it has a lot of blood and masks. So I wasn’t really impressed.
- Really, this is it? What’s a movie that you were highly disappointed with?
I was really disappointed with this and they didn’t carry on making the other movies because this one wasn’t successful. I thought it was so unprofessional and I just found this so disappointing considering the fact that the books are good.
I hope you enjoyed this post! *virtual hugs*
Lots of love,