- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- Funny memories?
Err…*thinks*….there’s one when my family went on a walk and we were walking along the river and my brother was running, he slipped and fell into the river & my dad jumped into the river to save him and my mum was shouting and I was just watching and laughing…I don’t know why nobody found it funny? And it was freezing as well…but the most exciting bit was when my brother took his wellies (WordPress wants me to correct ‘wellies’ to something a bit more inappropriate) off and a lot of water poured out. 😂 There’s also one where I told my friend (who’s a boy) that his car was rubbish and he still can’t forgive me 😂 I was only 7 at the time how was I supposed to know that it was actually a really expensive toy car?!
2. Would you rather know the time of your death or the location? (assuming you couldn’t change it)
That is a good question. Probably the time, because then I’ll know how long I have left and do the things that I’ve always wanted to do.
3. Do you play any instruments?
….I wish. I like to bang spoons on the table and make a lot of noise in the kitchen & pretend I’m a musician (does that count as playing an instrument?)
4. What would you change about the world?
A lot. The main thing, is probably to have more happiness in the world.
5. Handwriting or typing?
Depends on what I feel like really. Typing is less time consuming, however with writing you can have more freedom, as in you can doodle or do other things (I don’t even know.)
6. Favourite part of blogging?
Getting to know and talk to so many bloggers for sure.
7. Ever start rambling on over nothing?
Always. I ramble 24/7.
8. Wake up early or stay up late?
Both. I stay up late a LOT and normally I have to wake up really early. Even if I don’t wake up early I will be woken by something or someone. Like today, these builders started drilling in the flat downstairs and I could literally feel my bed vibrating.
9. What do you do to calm yourself down when you get freaked out?
I’m not the best to ask this question 🙂 but I normally like to have a bath or listen to music.
10. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Well, I’m hot anyway (JKS)😂 Oh ha ha I’m really funny…*awkward silence* Anyway, I’d rather be cold because when you’re cold you can get warmer a lot easier as there’s blankets and jumpers etc. But I have this weird thing – when I’m cold I get really grumpy and I snap at everyone…
11.Do you normally eat with a fork, spoon, chopsticks, knife, your hands, or something else?
Depends on what I’m eating really 🙂 If it’s a liquid then I eat with a spoon else I use a fork & a knife.
Now I was also nominated for this award by HighHopes so I’ll now answer the next 11 questions 😊 xx
- What can you see out of your window and what is the weather like right now?
I can see a busy street out of my window and the weather is so sunny and lovely.
2. How old are you (and when is your birthday)?
I can’t really say how old I am (due to anonymity reasons) but my birthday is on 26th June.
3. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
Hmm…I actually do’t know! I like doing tags & awards!
4. Is there a story behind your blog name/why did you choose it?
Yep, I think I’ve mentioned this before in my previous posts but my dad used to call me Rosypop when I was little and he still does sometimes.
5. Can you speak any languages?
Yep, I can speak fluent Russian, Latvian, English & a bit of French, Spanish and Moldavian.
6. What do your family/friends think of you blogging/your blog?
They don’t know that I have a blog 🙂
7. Do you play any instruments or if not, what would you like to be able to play?
I’ve already answered this question 🙂 but I would love to learn to play the drums or the flute!
8.Organised or messy?
Mainly organised but sometimes messy.
9. If you could only take three things to a desert island what would you take?
A book on how to survive on a desert island, my phone and wireless Wi-fi.
10. Favourite and least favourite subject at school?
My favourite subject is French and my least favourite is P.E.
11. Best book you ever read?
Good question. I don’t know. To be honest all the books I’ve read I love so I can’t pick!
Thank you for reading this post! *virtual hugs*
Lots of love,
P.S: I was just nominated by Ruby from Ruby’s Cadence to do this award so there’s going to be a Sunshine Blogger Award 2 for sure 😊x