So I kind of realized how many people nominated me to do this award 🙂 I don’t normally like to do an award for the second time but I felt so bad because a lot of the bloggers that I love nominated me (cheesy – I know.) This means that in this post I’m going to answer 33 questions! So I hope you enjoy this and let’s get straight into it.
So the first questions that I’m going to answer are from Ruby’s Cadence – thank you so much for tagging me and I’m sorry I took so long to do this 🙂 x
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
Hmm…I actually don’t know…I quite like See You Again by Wiz Khalifa.
2. If you could have ANYTHING at all, what would you ‘have’?
A never ending amount of happiness.
3. Favourite flowers?
Tulips – they’re so beautiful.
4. What colour is your current bedspread/ doona cover/ comforter/ duvet cover etc.?
On one side it’s a Cath-Kidson-like-flower-print (I can’t think of any other way to describe it) & on the other side its red, white and pastel blue and it’s chequered (is that the right word?!) *gives up* I’ll just find you a picture! There it is: (It’s from IKEA by the way.)
5. Hot tea, iced tea or no tea?
Hot tea – but I normally add a bit of water to make it a bearable-sort of-hot if that makes sense! I don’t like to drink tea with milk 🙂
6. Do you burn scented candles?
Of course! I love scented candles
too so much!
7. Does you alarm always wake you up or do you have to set multiple?
It always wakes me up because I’m not a very deep sleeper 🙂
8. When was the last time you held your mother’s hand?
Today when we were on a walk in London.
9. Do you prefer lamp light or overhead light?
Depends on what I’m doing. If I’m reading I like lamp light (I’ve got a ‘reading’ lamp attached to my bed) but if I’m doing other things definitely overhead light :).
10. Backpack bags or satchels?
Both. I prefer backpack bags for school because it is sooo much easier with the amount of stuff I have to carry. I prefer satchels in terms of how they look but they’re not the best for school I have to say 🙂
11. How are you today?
Good! Except for the fact that I lost my skirt (in school we have uniform) so now I don’t really know what I’m going to wear instead of my skirt…to be honest I can’t wear anything except my school skirt..but oh well 🙂
Now I’ll answer the questions from genesisthe1st! – thank you so much for nominating me xxx
- If you could choose the timeline of your life, which decade would you particularly choose and why?
That is a really good question…probably the early 2000’s because I now realize how easy my life was back then..I didn’t have to do anything at all because I was little.. *sighs*
2. Do you think dinosaurs were real? Why do you say so?
Yesss…well there’s scientific evidence so I do believe they existed. Plus they’re so cool -they go round and eat things and they roar…and stuff.
3. If you’re in the Voice (USA), who would you choose as your coach?
*searches up what judges there are* I would choose Christina Auguilera and I don’t think Shakira is still a judge but if she was I’d choose her.
4. Who among the bit roles in Harry Potter do you like the most and why?
Oooh I don’t know…I’d be Xenophilius Lovegood because Xenophilius is a really cool name so yeah..
5. What makes you crush on someone?
If they’re nice and a good stupid and accept me for who I am…
6. Would you date your bestfriend’s (or sister’s) ex?
No if it was my sister’s ex because I’ll feel like I’m betraying her (not that I have a sister – oh wait I do but she’s only half my sister and I’ve never met her). But I will ask my best friend’s permission first and to be honest it depends on if my best friend broke up with the guy or he dumped her.
7. Do you know who Felicity Porter is? If you do, what do you think of her? If you don’t would you mind searching about her? Do you think you would be interested in knowing her? Why?
I now know who Felicity Porter is but I don’t really know if I’d like to know her because I don’t really know that much about her character.
8. Do you have the app called Sing! (a.k.a. Smule?) Why? Why not?
Nope – I haven’t really heard of it because my storage space is always running out so I can’t really download any new apps.
9. What is the ultimate betrayal for you?
Letting me down when I need support.
10. Which part of your day do you like most?
When I have pancakes for breakfast on a Saturday or when I have Sunday’s Roast oh now I’m hungry…funny that my favourite parts of the day are food related…
11. Which spell in Harry Potter did you like the most? Mine is definitely Accio!
Mine is Arresto Momentum (it slows down the velocity of a moving target) imagine if somebody was falling and you could slow them down and save them.
Now I’ll answer the questions from fluffypuffypuff! Thank you sooo much for nominating me x
- Do you have any siblings?
Yep, two step-siblings and a brother.
2. Did you ever go to another country?
Yep – I’ve been to so many countries (I think I’ve been to more than 18 countries) 🙂
3. Are there any languages you want to learn?
Yep, I want to speak fluent French.
4. Favourite food?
POTATO! ESPECIALLY MASHED POTATO!!! I CAN LITERALLY EAT IT WITH ANYTHING.
5. Do you go to candy shops and love it or your parents won’t let you?
In the UK we don’t have a lot of candy shops (not where I live anyway) but I go to normal shops where they sell sweets – my parents don’t really mind if I buy candy.
6. Are you listening to a song right now? If yes, which one?
Nope, I’m not listening to a song.
7. If you could meet an Anime character, who would it be?
I have no idea 🙂
8. Are you small or tall?
Small for my age. Most people are taller than me so I guess that means I’m small?
9.Which subject are you the best at?
I don’t really know…French? – I don’t want to say I’m good at it but I just try really hard in it because I love it – yeah let’s put it that way. To be honest I don’t have a subjects I’m good at because there’s so many people that are better or just as good as me.
10. If you could marry anyone in the world, who would it be?
Don’t think I want to marry anyone yet to be honest 🙂
11. Pop or K-pop?
So there we go! I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading this *virtual hugs* ♥
Lots of love,