Here’s how you know you’re the WORST blogger EVER (a.k.a me):
- You keep starting EVERY post with an apology because you haven’t written a post in a very (emphasis on very) long time.
- You also keep promising that you’ll try and post more but then end up writing another one of those “please forgive me for being a really bad blogger” posts in about a months time.
- Your stats say that your last post was published a month ago.
- Oh and you can’t remember what your last post was because you wrote it so long ago.
- You also spend an hour going through your reader liking and commenting on all those lovely posts that have been posted by lovely bloggers whilst you were “away”.
So if you do all those things then you can officially call yourself a bad blogger. But the fact that you’re reading this post already shows that you’re somewhat committed to being an amazing blogger that you are and so I think that I am the only bad blogger. Although “bad” is an underestimate of how bad I truly am (at blogging – I’m pretty amazing at everything else (jks (I really like this brackets inside of brackets thingy I’m doing (that’s one long bracket))))
Basically, all I want to say is I am such a bad blogger and I WILL post more and I still need to pick a winner for my competition and I feel like my life is such a mess and I really need to get things done but I’m so bad at getting things done and I’m always really busy so yeah. *cries*
Please leave some suggestions for some blog posts in the comments because I am really struggling to think of anything and I hope you can forgive me one day (now I’m being over-dramatic) 😦 *virtual hugs*
Lots of love,