So by the time you are reading this I am going to be holidaying (if that’s a word) in France*excited squeals*
Anyway, I got nominated by the amazing lifechase to do this award and even though I’ve done this before I thought I’d do it again! Please check out lifechase‘s blog because it’s amazing and she’s only started blogging in June which is quite recently so it would mean the whole world to me if you could go and show her some love and support! I just looked through my drafts and realised that Brianna also nominated me to do this award ageeeeessss ago so I’m so sorry that I only go round to doing it now ♥
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Provide a link to the award creator. (The Blogger Recognition Award was founded by Eve Estells so check her out!)
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
- Write a brief story of how you started your blog.
- A piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Comment on the blogs you have named here to let them know you have nominated them.
How did I start my blog?
You know that feeling when you want to talk about so many things but you can’t think of the right person to tell them to? I felt like that and I so I tried keeping a diary BUT it felt so pointless knowing that nobody’s reading what I’ve written and it wasn’t the same as talking to someone. Then I was watching a couple of YouTubers and one of them was talking about how she just posted a new blog post and then I realised that I could also start a blog but I could make it anonymous.Before that I never really considered the option of starting a blog and when I realised that I could do that I remember feeling soooooo excited! So the next day I was looking at different blogging platforms and I stumbled upon WordPress and decided to start a blog! The End.
Advice to new bloggers:
My one and only piece of advice would be to not put too much pressure on yourself. Because I know that there’s a lot of people like me out there who can put too much pressure on themselves and feel like they have to please everyone. But hey you don’t! Blogging is very much a personal thing and you blog for yourself and not for anyone else so you have to make sure that blogging is something that makes YOU happy and that you look forward to doing. Post whenever you want and whatever you want and don’t let yourself feel like you have to blog! This is something you chose to do because YOU wanted to do for yourself and NOT for others.
- Everyone who wants to do this! Simply because I feel like so many people have done this already and I’m also really lazy and I can’t be bothered to nominate 15 people.
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading until the very end! *virtual hugs* ♥
Lots of love,