I have seen a LOT of people talk about books to get this Christmas, books to read this Christmas and generally books! And seeing as I do love a good book I thought I’d write a post about books I really want this Christmas as well as ones I’ve read that I think would make a good present!
- Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens – I have read all h other books and really desperatly want to read this one because I quite liek hsi style of writing and mysteries and Christmas so this sounds like something form a book heaven to me!
- All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale – again like with Robin Stevens, I’ve read all of Holly Smale’s books and I’ve acctually met her as well and as this is a Christmas book I really want to read this!
- Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg – I am so excited to read this and if you like Zoella I think this would make the perfect gift.
- Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by J.K Rowling
- The Potion Diaries (all) by Amy Alward – this was one of those books that I finished reading and then wanted to read the next one until I’ve read it all!
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
So that is it I hope you enjoyed this post and do let me know if there are any other books you would recommend! *virtual hugs*
Lots of love,