So today I thought I’d do a post about how terrible shopping with your mum can be (if your mum is like my mum!) I do not want to offend anyone, this is just a post that i thought I’d do for fun – so sorry if I offend any mum’s out there! BUT before I start, did you hear that Zoella Beauty is apparently releasing something? It’s probably a clothing line. 😀 What do you think it is?
Anyway before I start rambling, let’s get on with the post!
- How hard it is to shop without being interrupted.
2. When either Christmas or my birthday is just round the corner, I get really scared of touching anything in the shops. This is because I know my mum will end up ‘secretly’ buying something that I DON’T want. My mum’s that sort of person who watched my every move to try and understand what I might want for my birthday or Chritsmas.
3. When your mum/dad is going to get ‘just one more thing’ and then you’re left stranded at the front of a checkout line & the amount of people behind you is staring to get bigger and bigger.My dad does this ALL the time and it’s so embarassing when the people behind you are starting to get impatient.
4. When she wants you to try on something you absolutely would never pick out in a million years:
5. And then it feels like she dissaproves of your taste:
me: *picks up a shirt* how about this shir-
mom: No. No way it has skulls on it.
6. Trying to sneak something past your mum:
7. That moment when you realize that you might be there just to carry stuff:
8. How your mum reacts when you want to buy junk food:
9. When you mum takes you to the billionth shop that afternoon…
10. When your mum spots someone from your school at the store:
11. When you want to try something out that is too expensive…
So there you go! I hope you enjoyed this post – it was more of a
weird random one soo…Thanks for reading anyway! By the way, I love my mum really – I just hate shopping with her 🙂
Lots of love,
P.S: I’m not sure if I will keep this post so let me know if you like it or not!